Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. Elixir has a market capitalization of $14.68 million and approximately $118,035.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elixir token can now be bought for about $0.47 or 0.00004092 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX, Kucoin and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Elixir has traded 23.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009907 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $138.01 or 0.01203710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003756 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00017754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00060317 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00093211 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00231798 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022164 BTC.
Elixir’s launch date was September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 31,293,375 tokens. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken. The official website for Elixir is elixirtoken.io. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.