eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 20th. In the last week, eBoost has traded 34.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. eBoost has a market capitalization of $4.54 million and $216,410.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One eBoost coin can now be purchased for $0.38 or 0.00003253 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $246.15 or 0.02114150 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006406 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003242 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013129 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00025385 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00045153 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003420 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001634 BTC.
eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 14th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,001 coins and its circulating supply is 12,000,000 coins. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun.
According to CryptoCompare, “eBoost is a gaming Software Token that can be used for player-to-player gaming on sites who accept it as payment. “
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBoost must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.