Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded down 19.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Dovu has traded down 23.3% against the dollar. One Dovu token can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001315 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and EtherDelta. Dovu has a total market cap of $9.35 million and $22,425.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009584 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $125.72 or 0.01128670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016636 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00055088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.72 or 0.00087246 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $24.47 or 0.00219668 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021626 BTC.
Dovu’s genesis date was August 24th, 2017. Dovu’s total supply is 963,761,390 tokens and its circulating supply is 63,793,250 tokens. The Reddit community for Dovu is /r/dovu and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dovu is dovu.io. The official message board for Dovu is blog.dovu.io. Dovu’s official Twitter account is @dovuapi.
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Dovu
Dovu can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dovu must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dovu using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.