DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. In the last seven days, DMarket has traded flat against the US dollar. One DMarket token can now be bought for approximately $0.67 or 0.00007983 BTC on exchanges. DMarket has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009907 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $138.01 or 0.01203710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003756 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00017754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00060317 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00093211 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00231798 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022164 BTC.
DMarket’s genesis date was November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens. DMarket’s official message board is medium.com/@dmarket. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. DMarket’s official website is dmarket.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DMarket is a marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts to enable one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. DMarket tokens will be the only platform currency supplying item prices for every trade, exchange, fee and smart contract. DMarket wants to create a whole new economic segment. Any kind of collaboration between gamers and games developers on DMarket platform will be regulated by market demand. Therefore, gamers have their own interest in the looting rare items, as well as game developers in creating and maintaining of unique, relevant, and tradable gaming content. Users (players as well as developers) will be able to leverage their own achievements and time spent, either for better gaming experience or for monetary purposes. DMarket API will be supported by any popular gaming engine (Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Unity 3D, etc.). DMarket API will be available for any games, whether old games (from the 1990s) or new ones. This is caused by the existence of a big community which is still playing old-fashioned games, and have been collecting enormous amount of digital items, which can be converted into real value. “
Buying and Selling DMarket
DMarket can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase DMarket directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DMarket must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DMarket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.