Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Diamond has a total market cap of $40.77 million and approximately $157,447.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Diamond has traded 17.3% higher against the US dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for about $15.34 or 0.00135380 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $699.09 or 0.06168440 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00081477 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00022693 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.43 or 0.00700874 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.86 or 0.00104672 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00050965 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00043025 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.56 or 0.00331390 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Diamond is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2013. Diamond’s total supply is 2,657,541 coins. Diamond’s official Twitter account is @dmdcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Diamond is bit.diamonds.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to buy Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.