Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. Datum has a market cap of $41.85 million and approximately $2.23 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0503 or 0.00000437 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, OKEx, Huobi and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Datum has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00009941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.72 or 0.01203340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003764 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00017817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00060438 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008689 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00093486 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.27 or 0.00236533 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021717 BTC.
Datum’s genesis date was December 9th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 831,335,545 tokens. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Datum is datum.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, EtherDelta, Huobi, OKEx and AEX. It is not possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.