CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. CoinDash has a total market capitalization of $59.49 million and $1.30 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CoinDash has traded 9.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One CoinDash token can now be purchased for $0.0907 or 0.00000794 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, Gate.io and BigONE.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009958 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $138.26 or 0.01204830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003801 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00017912 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00061096 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008719 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00094096 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.20 or 0.00245712 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021848 BTC.
CoinDash was first traded on July 16th, 2017. CoinDash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 656,173,039 tokens. The official website for CoinDash is www.coindash.io. CoinDash’s official Twitter account is @coindashio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
Buying and Selling CoinDash
CoinDash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Gate.io, HitBTC, Gatecoin, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy CoinDash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinDash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinDash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.