ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. ChainCoin has a market cap of $4.47 million and approximately $17,632.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ChainCoin has traded down 13.2% against the dollar. One ChainCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.30 or 0.00002613 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $733.35 or 0.06313040 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003999 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00020525 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00028234 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00020010 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003546 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012054 BTC.
ChainCoin (CHC) is a coin. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2014. ChainCoin’s total supply is 16,794,259 coins and its circulating supply is 14,764,562 coins. ChainCoin’s official Twitter account is @chain_coin. ChainCoin’s official website is www.chaincoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency, the first coin with 11 hashing algorithms chained (C11). CHC leverages a network of masternodes to provide anonymous transactions. “
ChainCoin Coin Trading
ChainCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy ChainCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.