Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Blockport has traded 172.1% higher against the dollar. Blockport has a market capitalization of $40.60 million and $4.59 million worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blockport token can currently be purchased for about $0.78 or 0.00007055 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.40 or 0.01159210 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016904 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00056929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00089549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.81 or 0.00214918 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021742 BTC.
Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,950,656 tokens. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Blockport is medium.com/blockport. Blockport’s official website is www.blockport.io.
Buying and Selling Blockport
Blockport can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Blockport directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockport must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockport using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.