Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. During the last week, Atmos has traded 34.7% higher against the dollar. One Atmos coin can now be purchased for $0.0851 or 0.00000743 BTC on exchanges. Atmos has a market cap of $8.54 million and $2,353.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.08 or 0.00280179 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003390 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00060665 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00007756 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
ATMS is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on March 13th, 2017. Atmos’ total supply is 110,411,926 coins and its circulating supply is 100,411,926 coins. Atmos’ official message board is medium.com/@thenovusphere. Atmos’ official Twitter account is @thenovusphere. Atmos’ official website is novusphere.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Atmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atmos must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.