AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 20th. One AntiBitcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, AntiBitcoin has traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar. AntiBitcoin has a total market cap of $150,075.00 and approximately $280.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,800.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,513.80 or 0.13036600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00037090 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.08 or 0.00259037 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00027404 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00026813 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $157.64 or 0.01347770 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005263 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 27.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004021 BTC.
ANTI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2015. AntiBitcoin’s total supply is 17,465,159 coins. The official website for AntiBitcoin is anti.cash. AntiBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @anti_bitcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
Buying and Selling AntiBitcoin
AntiBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase AntiBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AntiBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.