AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded down 12.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Over the last week, AntiBitcoin has traded up 26.4% against the US dollar. AntiBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $142,447.00 and approximately $267.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000074 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,241.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,415.07 or 0.12777500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00036704 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.74 or 0.00244771 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00024762 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00027014 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.32 or 0.01394120 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005411 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 38% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004607 BTC.
AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2015. AntiBitcoin’s total supply is 17,465,159 coins. AntiBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @anti_bitcoin. AntiBitcoin’s official website is anti.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
Buying and Selling AntiBitcoin
AntiBitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.