Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Aeon has a total market capitalization of $62.54 million and $254,748.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.03 or 0.00034362 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Aeon has traded 38.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $316.99 or 0.02701410 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00018000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00025828 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010695 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002100 BTC.
AEON is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2014. Aeon’s total supply is 15,510,997 coins. The Reddit community for Aeon is /r/aeon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aeon is www.aeon.cash. Aeon’s official Twitter account is @AeonCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.