Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 18th. In the last week, Mintcoin has traded 106.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Mintcoin has a total market capitalization of $31.17 million and $187,424.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mintcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $218.45 or 0.02052050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003551 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006532 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00012546 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00027002 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00049006 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003824 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001782 BTC.
Mintcoin Coin Profile
MINT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. Mintcoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. Mintcoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam. The Reddit community for Mintcoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mintcoin is www.mintcoinofficial.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Mintcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.