ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. ZenCash has a market capitalization of $148.21 million and approximately $683,889.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZenCash coin can now be purchased for $45.75 or 0.00423514 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, COSS and Bittrex. Over the last week, ZenCash has traded 25.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $141.41 or 0.01303970 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $488.01 or 0.04499890 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $175.10 or 0.01614620 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.51 or 0.00050762 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00024680 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00017100 BTC.
ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on March 9th, 2017. ZenCash’s total supply is 3,239,300 coins. The Reddit community for ZenCash is /r/ZenSys and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZenCash’s official website is zensystem.io. ZenCash’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. ZenCash’s official Twitter account is @zencashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.