Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded 34.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 5th. Worldcore has a total market capitalization of $19.29 million and $1.68 million worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Worldcore has traded down 63.1% against the dollar. One Worldcore token can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001804 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00010297 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 28.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004617 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 34.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.91 or 0.01144540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00021346 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015689 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 32.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 39.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00044693 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 41.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.37 or 0.00431759 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002716 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00094300 BTC.
Worldcore launched on August 28th, 2017. Worldcore’s total supply is 245,209,299 tokens and its circulating supply is 175,109,299 tokens. Worldcore’s official Twitter account is @worldcoresocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Worldcore’s official website is worldcore.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Worldcore Token Trading
Worldcore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy Worldcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Worldcore must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Worldcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Worldcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.