Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 14.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 6th. Sumokoin has a total market capitalization of $6.75 million and approximately $142,132.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for $2.39 or 0.00033636 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded 45.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.76 or 0.02547630 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00033007 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00025000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00011709 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001670 BTC.
Sumokoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 18th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 11,715,950 coins and its circulating supply is 2,827,061 coins. Sumokoin’s official website is www.sumokoin.org. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling Sumokoin
Sumokoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sumokoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.