Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 6th. In the last week, Linda has traded down 49.7% against the dollar. One Linda coin can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. Linda has a total market capitalization of $9.10 million and approximately $159,079.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.95 or 0.00462311 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009433 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00011591 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004950 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00136283 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00015012 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00037253 BTC.
Linda is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 3rd, 2017. Linda’s total supply is 6,003,429,666 coins. Linda’s official Twitter account is @Lindaproject. Linda’s official website is lindacoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.