LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 6th. During the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One LEOcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00003641 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Livecoin, Bit-Z and LEOxChange. LEOcoin has a total market capitalization of $25.17 million and $50,349.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,982.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $706.41 or 0.09972430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $891.26 or 0.12582000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $126.89 or 0.01791260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.02 or 0.02541330 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.09 or 0.00241235 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.94 or 0.01170810 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00118850 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $327.18 or 0.04618770 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 105,957,740 coins and its circulating supply is 97,600,322 coins. The official website for LEOcoin is www.leocoin.org. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LEOxChange, Bit-Z, Livecoin and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.