Integrated Device Technology (NASDAQ: IDTI) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 2/2/2018 – Integrated Device Technology was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Integrated Device Technology was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Integrated Device Technology, Inc. develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers’ applications. IDT’s market-leading products in RF, real-time interconnect, wireless power, and SmartSensors are among the company’s broad array of complete mixed-signal solutions for the communications, computing, consumer, automotive and industrial segments. Headquartered in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing, sales facilities and distribution partners throughout the world. IDT stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under the symbol IDTI. “
- 1/30/2018 – Integrated Device Technology had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $33.00 to $37.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/30/2018 – Integrated Device Technology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $38.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $36.00.
- 1/30/2018 – Integrated Device Technology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a $40.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $36.00.
- 1/29/2018 – Integrated Device Technology had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 1/24/2018 – Integrated Device Technology was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/17/2018 – Integrated Device Technology was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $28.00.
Shares of Integrated Device Technology Inc (NASDAQ:IDTI) opened at $28.21 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.69, a current ratio of 5.62 and a quick ratio of 5.01. Integrated Device Technology Inc has a 12-month low of $22.70 and a 12-month high of $34.13. The stock has a market capitalization of $3,821.66, a price-to-earnings ratio of -940.02, a PEG ratio of 2.80 and a beta of 1.96.
Integrated Device Technology (NASDAQ:IDTI) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, January 29th. The semiconductor company reported $0.42 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.41 by $0.01. Integrated Device Technology had a positive return on equity of 20.26% and a negative net margin of 0.33%. The business had revenue of $217.10 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $215.32 million. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.35 earnings per share. The business’s revenue was up 23.1% on a year-over-year basis. sell-side analysts anticipate that Integrated Device Technology Inc will post 1.15 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, VP David Shepard sold 22,778 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, December 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of $29.95, for a total value of $682,201.10. Following the completion of the transaction, the vice president now directly owns 58,504 shares in the company, valued at $1,752,194.80. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, SVP Brian C. White sold 23,297 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, January 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $34.00, for a total value of $792,098.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 131,272 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $4,463,248. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold 81,120 shares of company stock valued at $2,614,346 over the last quarter. Insiders own 1.24% of the company’s stock.
Integrated Device Technology, Inc develops system-level solutions that optimize its customers’ applications. The Company operates through two segments: the Communications, and the Computing, Consumer and Industrial. It offers products in radio frequency (RF), timing, wireless power transfer, serial switching, interfaces and sensing solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Integrated Device Technology Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Integrated Device Technology Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.