Ink (CURRENCY:INK) traded 35.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 5th. One Ink token can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00002329 BTC on major exchanges including Lbank, Coinnest, EXX and BigONE. Over the last seven days, Ink has traded down 56.9% against the US dollar. Ink has a total market cap of $25.36 million and $8.96 million worth of Ink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00010022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004528 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 34.8% against the dollar and now trades at $69.47 or 0.01109770 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00020660 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015842 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 30.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 38.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00043944 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 40.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.96 or 0.00430590 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00092271 BTC.
Ink Token Profile
Ink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 178,250,000 tokens. The official message board for Ink is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation. Ink’s official website is ink.one. Ink’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ink is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ink Token Trading
Ink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, EXX, CoinEgg, ZB.COM, Lbank, Gate.io and Coinnest. It is not currently possible to purchase Ink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ink must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.