Global Currency Reserve (CURRENCY:GCR) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 6th. Global Currency Reserve has a market cap of $9.42 million and approximately $109,129.00 worth of Global Currency Reserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Global Currency Reserve coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0908 or 0.00001250 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Global Currency Reserve has traded down 45.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.03 or 0.00289425 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003495 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00070277 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007312 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Global Currency Reserve Coin Profile
Global Currency Reserve (GCR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 28th, 2015. Global Currency Reserve’s total supply is 103,689,608 coins. The official website for Global Currency Reserve is www.globalcurrencycoin.com. Global Currency Reserve’s official Twitter account is @GCRWorldwide.
According to CryptoCompare, “GCR is the the first home-based business opportunity with its own cryptocurrency and immediate opportunities for wealth-building and personal success. Global Coin Reserve created their very own cryptocurrency called “GCR Coins”. GCR coins are no different then other cyyptocurrencies like litecoin, namecoin and feathercoin, the only difference is that GCR coins are not as widely used as the rest or not used at all. Global Coin Reserve is a Multi-Level Marketing Company – similar to a pyramid scheme. “
Global Currency Reserve Coin Trading
Global Currency Reserve can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Global Currency Reserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Global Currency Reserve must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Global Currency Reserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Global Currency Reserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Global Currency Reserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.