Media stories about First Mid-Illinois Bancshares (NASDAQ:FMBH) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. First Mid-Illinois Bancshares earned a media sentiment score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the bank an impact score of 48.3669739935873 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- DA Davidson Weighs in on First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc.’s Q4 2018 Earnings (FMBH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc. to Post Q1 2018 Earnings of $0.63 Per Share, FIG Partners Forecasts (FMBH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- DA Davidson Weighs in on First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc.’s Q1 2018 Earnings (FMBH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Zacks: First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc. (FMBH) Given Average Rating of “Buy” by Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
- First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc. Forecasted to Earn FY2018 Earnings of $2.60 Per Share (FMBH) (americanbankingnews.com)
Several equities research analysts have recently commented on FMBH shares. Zacks Investment Research cut shares of First Mid-Illinois Bancshares from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, November 3rd. BidaskClub cut shares of First Mid-Illinois Bancshares from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, January 26th.
Shares of First Mid-Illinois Bancshares (NASDAQ FMBH) traded up $0.42 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $36.88. 2,515 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 18,562. First Mid-Illinois Bancshares has a 12 month low of $31.05 and a 12 month high of $42.03. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.36, a quick ratio of 0.83 and a current ratio of 0.83. The firm has a market cap of $482.63, a PE ratio of 17.23, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.55 and a beta of -0.04.
About First Mid-Illinois Bancshares
First Mid-Illinois Bancshares, Inc is a financial holding company. The Company is engaged in the business of banking through its subsidiaries, First Mid-Illinois Bank & Trust, N.A. (First Mid Bank) and First Clover Leaf Bank, N.A. (First Clover Leaf Bank). The Company provides data processing services to affiliates through another subsidiary, Mid-Illinois Data Services, Inc (MIDS).
Receive News & Ratings for First Mid-Illinois Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Mid-Illinois Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.