C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 6th. C20 has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the dollar. One C20 token can now be bought for approximately $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010334 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004985 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $85.05 or 0.01245640 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00020998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014407 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00049835 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.75 or 0.00464987 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003321 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00098832 BTC.
C20’s genesis date was October 16th, 2017. C20’s total supply is 40,656,082 tokens. The Reddit community for C20 is /r/cryptotwenty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for C20 is medium.crypto20.com. C20’s official Twitter account is @CRYPTOtwenty. The official website for C20 is crypto20.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not currently possible to buy C20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.