Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded up 27.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 6th. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.71 or 0.00049898 BTC on exchanges including Coinsquare, TOPBTC, bitFlyer and BitMEX. In the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 72.2% against the dollar. Bitcoin Lightning has a market cap of $0.00 and $185,674.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009919 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004735 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $94.81 or 0.01276690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00020753 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013503 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00052801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.32 or 0.00502593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00105357 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002926 BTC.
About Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning’s launch date was November 10th, 2017. Bitcoin Lightning’s official website is bitcoin.org. Bitcoin Lightning’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken. Bitcoin Lightning’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Lightning is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LakeBTC, Allcoin, Bithumb, GetBTC, Liqui, Bittrex, GDAX, EXX, Paribu, CoinFalcon, Coinrail, Coinone, bitFlyer, HitBTC, ZB.COM, ACX, Gate.io, Quoine, Livecoin, Fisco, Gatecoin, BitGrail, Cryptopia, BitMEX, Coinsquare, itBit, AEX, xBTCe, WEX, CEX.IO, RightBTC, OEX, Bit-Z, Bitso, Negocie Coins, CoinsBank, Lbank, Coinfloor, Korbit, Binance, Bitbank, BTCC, Bitonic, BitBay, Exmo, BTCBOX, Tidex, Foxbit, OKEx, Bibox, AidosMarket, QuadrigaCX, Kucoin, YoBit, BtcTrade.im, BL3P, BX Thailand, Bitstamp, BCC Exchange, BTC Markets, Luno, Huobi, Gemini, Bitfinex, Upbit, Kraken, TOPBTC, GOPAX, Poloniex, CoolCoin, Zaif, CoinEgg and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.