Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 5th. Zeusshield has a total market capitalization of $29.08 million and approximately $721,400.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Zeusshield has traded 35.8% lower against the dollar. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for about $0.0252 or 0.00000327 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, C-CEX, Bit-Z and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009858 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004746 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $96.52 or 0.01238440 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00020496 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012964 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00051790 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.68 or 0.00534809 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00099742 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002490 BTC.
Zeusshield’s launch date was July 9th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zeusshield is zsc.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bit-Z, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.