VeChain (CURRENCY:VEN) traded down 25.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. In the last seven days, VeChain has traded 47.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One VeChain coin can now be bought for about $3.37 or 0.00049847 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, Kucoin and Lbank. VeChain has a market cap of $1.58 billion and $79.88 million worth of VeChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010204 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004796 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $81.29 or 0.01203880 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00021098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014581 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 22.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.47 or 0.00525247 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00098530 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002809 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $801.88 or 0.11875400 BTC.
VeChain was first traded on August 15th, 2017. VeChain’s total supply is 873,378,637 coins and its circulating supply is 468,074,631 coins. The Reddit community for VeChain is /r/vechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for VeChain is www.vechain.com. VeChain’s official Twitter account is @Vechain1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “VeChain is a blockchain decentralized for products and information, building a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the blockchain technology. “
VeChain Coin Trading
VeChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Gate.io, Lbank, HitBTC, Kucoin, BigONE, Binance, Huobi, EtherDelta, Liqui and Qryptos. It is not presently possible to buy VeChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.