UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 29.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. During the last seven days, UTRUST has traded 45.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One UTRUST token can now be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00003439 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. UTRUST has a total market capitalization of $53.89 million and $2.67 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009985 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 26.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004444 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 34% against the dollar and now trades at $69.53 or 0.01120360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016061 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 35.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00045888 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 30% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.92 or 0.00498262 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00093146 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002605 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
UTRUST’s launch date was December 28th, 2017. UTRUST’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 252,454,254 tokens. UTRUST’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for UTRUST is utrust.io. The official message board for UTRUST is medium.com/@UTRUST. The Reddit community for UTRUST is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.