SoonCoin (CURRENCY:SOON) traded 14.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 5th. During the last seven days, SoonCoin has traded down 52.6% against the US dollar. One SoonCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0240 or 0.00000330 BTC on popular exchanges. SoonCoin has a total market cap of $299,563.00 and approximately $4,140.00 worth of SoonCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,285.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $959.34 or 0.13170700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00047104 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.95 or 0.00328780 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00026054 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029961 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $133.82 or 0.01837230 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004421 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003361 BTC.
SoonCoin Coin Profile
SOON is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 5th, 2014. SoonCoin’s total supply is 12,462,620 coins. SoonCoin’s official Twitter account is @sooncoin. SoonCoin’s official website is www.sooncoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Soon Coin is an SHA-256 Bitcoin clone – the number of coins is 21 million to be mined by proof of work. “
SoonCoin Coin Trading
SoonCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase SoonCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SoonCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SoonCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SoonCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SoonCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.