Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded 19.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 5th. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $4.51 million and $20,416.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Rupee has traded down 45.6% against the US dollar. One Rupee coin can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002839 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009906 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004642 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $79.78 or 0.01151570 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00019973 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 23.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00045333 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $34.03 or 0.00491156 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00090799 BTC.
Rupee is a coin. Its genesis date was January 30th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 22,916,450 coins. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Rupee
Rupee can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.