Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 5th. In the last week, Peerplays has traded down 41.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Peerplays coin can currently be bought for approximately $5.98 or 0.00077973 BTC on major exchanges. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $23.64 million and approximately $60,418.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009778 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.12 or 0.01214770 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00020457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013205 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00050900 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.34 or 0.00539317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00097497 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002471 BTC.
Peerplays Coin Profile
Peerplays was first traded on April 30th, 2016. Peerplays’ total supply is 5,508,844 coins and its circulating supply is 3,954,695 coins. Peerplays’ official Twitter account is @Peerplays and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Peerplays is /r/Peerplays and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Peerplays is www.peerplays.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
Peerplays can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerplays must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peerplays using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.