PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 5th. In the last week, PayPie has traded 50.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. PayPie has a market cap of $102.32 million and approximately $177,822.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PayPie token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.24 or 0.00018648 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010044 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004514 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 29.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.96 or 0.01143720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020746 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00048174 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.21 or 0.00498092 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00095408 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002613 BTC.
PayPie’s genesis date was October 10th, 2017. PayPie’s total supply is 165,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for PayPie is /r/PayPie. PayPie’s official Twitter account is @PayPiePlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. PayPie’s official website is www.paypie.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
PayPie Token Trading
PayPie can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy PayPie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.