Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 31.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. One Monaco token can now be bought for about $5.64 or 0.00086892 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, YoBit, Binance and Coinrail. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded 51.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monaco has a total market cap of $74.42 million and $6.74 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004565 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 29.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.58 or 0.01156310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00020862 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015451 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 32% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00046893 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 37.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.54 or 0.00432828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00096019 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002680 BTC.
Monaco’s launch date was June 26th, 2017. Monaco’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,195,542 tokens. Monaco’s official message board is medium.com/@monaco_card. Monaco’s official Twitter account is @monaco_card and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monaco’s official website is www.mona.co. The Reddit community for Monaco is /r/MonacoCard.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, OKEx, Huobi, Qryptos, EXX, Bittrex, YoBit, Binance, Upbit, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Coinnest, Bit-Z, BigONE, Coinrail, Livecoin and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to purchase Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monaco must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.