Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 25.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 5th. Matchpool has a total market cap of $18.87 million and $2.63 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Matchpool has traded 55.1% lower against the US dollar. One Matchpool token can now be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00003297 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Liqui.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009911 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004783 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $96.42 or 0.01243530 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00020514 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012852 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00052581 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $41.49 or 0.00535157 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.73 or 0.00099694 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002513 BTC.
Matchpool Token Profile
Matchpool’s genesis date was April 2nd, 2017. Matchpool’s total supply is 98,855,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Matchpool is /r/Matchpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Matchpool is matchpool.co. Matchpool’s official Twitter account is @matchpool and its Facebook page is accessible here. Matchpool’s official message board is community.matchpool.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, HitBTC, Bittrex, Livecoin and Gatecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Matchpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.