KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 22.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 5th. During the last week, KickCoin has traded down 50% against the U.S. dollar. One KickCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0408 or 0.00000555 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, Exmo and YoBit. KickCoin has a market cap of $13.09 million and $204,755.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009816 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004766 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $87.56 or 0.01186290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00020543 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013576 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00049155 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 23% against the dollar and now trades at $38.66 or 0.00523831 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00093730 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002550 BTC.
KickCoin’s launch date was September 25th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 457,760,868 tokens and its circulating supply is 321,137,782 tokens. KickCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@kickico. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for KickCoin is www.kickico.com. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Gate.io, HitBTC, IDEX and Exmo. It is not currently possible to buy KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.