IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded down 39.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. In the last week, IntenseCoin has traded down 63.3% against the U.S. dollar. One IntenseCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0095 or 0.00000135 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. IntenseCoin has a market capitalization of $3.38 million and approximately $11,887.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $177.88 or 0.02513910 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00032303 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00026326 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 38.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00025863 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001887 BTC.
IntenseCoin (ITNS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 15th, 2017. IntenseCoin’s total supply is 354,659,168 coins. IntenseCoin’s official Twitter account is @intensecoin. IntenseCoin’s official website is intensecoin.com. The Reddit community for IntenseCoin is /r/intensecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.