DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded down 27.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 5th. DMarket has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $12,574.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DMarket token can currently be bought for $0.57 or 0.00007702 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, DMarket has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00009907 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $88.25 or 0.01189830 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00020726 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013545 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 22.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050308 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.37 or 0.00530782 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00095957 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002529 BTC.
DMarket was first traded on November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens. The official message board for DMarket is medium.com/@dmarket. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. DMarket’s official website is dmarket.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DMarket is a marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts to enable one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. DMarket tokens will be the only platform currency supplying item prices for every trade, exchange, fee and smart contract. DMarket wants to create a whole new economic segment. Any kind of collaboration between gamers and games developers on DMarket platform will be regulated by market demand. Therefore, gamers have their own interest in the looting rare items, as well as game developers in creating and maintaining of unique, relevant, and tradable gaming content. Users (players as well as developers) will be able to leverage their own achievements and time spent, either for better gaming experience or for monetary purposes. DMarket API will be supported by any popular gaming engine (Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Unity 3D, etc.). DMarket API will be available for any games, whether old games (from the 1990s) or new ones. This is caused by the existence of a big community which is still playing old-fashioned games, and have been collecting enormous amount of digital items, which can be converted into real value. “
DMarket Token Trading
DMarket can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DMarket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.