ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 19.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. One ChainLink token can now be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00004997 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Mercatox, Gate.io and Token Store. ChainLink has a total market capitalization of $116.31 million and $4.08 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ChainLink has traded 51.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00009887 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004415 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 27% against the dollar and now trades at $76.73 or 0.01138120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00020419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014862 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 25.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00049043 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.86 or 0.00517035 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 23% against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00094873 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002550 BTC.
ChainLink was first traded on September 16th, 2017. ChainLink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. ChainLink’s official website is smartcontract.com. ChainLink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OKEx, Binance, Mercatox, Token Store, COSS, EtherDelta and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy ChainLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainLink must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.