AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 19.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 5th. AudioCoin has a market cap of $5.05 million and approximately $8,852.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AudioCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0060 or 0.00000083 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. During the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded down 44.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $36.29 or 0.00513411 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009820 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 29% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012217 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 32.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005297 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003152 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00130006 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014777 BTC.
AudioCoin Coin Profile
AudioCoin (ADC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 847,271,613 coins. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine. The official website for AudioCoin is www.audiocoin.eu.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
AudioCoin Coin Trading
AudioCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.