2GIVE (CURRENCY:2GIVE) traded 18.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. Over the last week, 2GIVE has traded down 53.8% against the US dollar. 2GIVE has a total market cap of $3.93 million and approximately $19,647.00 worth of 2GIVE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 2GIVE coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000108 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $35.84 or 0.00511642 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009662 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00012266 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 34.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005113 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00130006 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 27.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014777 BTC.
2GIVE (2GIVE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 18th, 2016. 2GIVE’s total supply is 519,365,621 coins. 2GIVE’s official Twitter account is @2GiveCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for 2GIVE is /r/2GIVE and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for 2GIVE is 2give.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “2GIVE is a charity and altruism driven project designed to recieve and make donations, tips and transactions. 2GIVE is a PoW/PoS hybrid, which means users can earn 5% interest on their holdings or mine with computational power and earn transaction fees as a reward. 2GIVE can also be used to produce GiftcCards within the wallet. “
Buying and Selling 2GIVE
2GIVE can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy 2GIVE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 2GIVE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 2GIVE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 2GIVE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 2GIVE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.