Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. Diamond has a market cap of $51.08 million and approximately $105,888.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for approximately $19.57 or 0.00172546 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinsMarkets and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded 29.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $830.13 or 0.07320430 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.68 or 0.00129430 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 24.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.81 or 0.00906603 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.90 or 0.00113753 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00081735 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00013336 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.10 or 0.00071467 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $225.79 or 0.01991080 BTC.
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 13th, 2013. Diamond’s total supply is 2,610,376 coins. Diamond’s official website is bit.diamonds. Diamond’s official Twitter account is @dmdcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.