News coverage about DryShips (NASDAQ:DRYS) has been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. DryShips earned a daily sentiment score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the shipping company an impact score of 46.2699340578465 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- DryShips (DRYS) Commences Fourth VLGC 10 Year Time Charter With Oil Major Trading Company (streetinsider.com)
- BRIEF-DryShips Announces Commencement Of Fourth Very Large Gas Carrier 10 Year Time Charter With Oil Major Trading Company (reuters.com)
- DryShips Inc. Announces Commencement of Its Fourth Very Large Gas Carrier 10 Year Time Charter With an Oil Major Trading Company (finance.yahoo.com)
- Why Shares of DryShips Inc. Plunged 17% in December (fool.com)
- Here’s Why DryShips Inc. Plunged a Stunning 99.9% in 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
A number of equities analysts have issued reports on the stock. BidaskClub lowered shares of DryShips from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, December 21st. ValuEngine raised shares of DryShips from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, December 6th.
DryShips (DRYS) opened at $3.79 on Friday. DryShips has a 1 year low of $0.98 and a 1 year high of $17,483.23. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11, a quick ratio of 4.01 and a current ratio of 4.01. The stock has a market cap of $396.24, a P/E ratio of 0.00 and a beta of 2.21.
DryShips Company Profile
DryShips, Inc is a holding company. The Company owns drybulk carriers and offshore support vessels. The Company operates through two segments: the drybulk carrier and the offshore support. Under its drybulk segment, the Company operates as a provider of drybulk commodities transportation services for the steel, electric utility, construction and agri-food industries.
Receive News & Ratings for DryShips Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DryShips and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.