A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Titan International (NYSE: TWI):
- 11/9/2017 – Titan International was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Titan International, Inc. is a global manufacturer of off-highway steel wheels and tires in the agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer markets. Titan generally manufactures both wheels and tires for these markets and provides the value-added service of assembling the completed wheel-tire system. They offer a broad range of different products that are manufactured in relatively short production runs to meet original equipment manufacturers’ specifications and/or aftermarket customer requirements. “
- 11/6/2017 – Titan International was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating.
- 11/5/2017 – Titan International had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/2/2017 – Titan International was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/6/2017 – Titan International had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $10.50 price target on the stock.
Titan International, Inc. (NYSE:TWI) opened at $10.98 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.17, a quick ratio of 1.28 and a current ratio of 2.22. Titan International, Inc. has a 1-year low of $7.97 and a 1-year high of $14.23.
Titan International (NYSE:TWI) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, November 2nd. The industrial products company reported ($0.09) EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.12) by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $370.99 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $331.30 million. Titan International had a negative return on equity of 9.22% and a negative net margin of 3.19%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 21.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned ($0.15) EPS. research analysts predict that Titan International, Inc. will post -0.62 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Titan International, Inc is a wheel, tire, and undercarriage industrial manufacturer and supplier. The Company’s segments are agricultural, earthmoving/construction, and consumer. The Company produces a range of products to meet the specifications of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aftermarket customers in the agricultural, earthmoving/construction, and consumer markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Titan International Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Titan International Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.