Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE: RBA) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/11/2017 – Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers conduct unreserved public auctions every year at locations throughout North and Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East. The company is known for their innovative auction methods, attention to detail and their total commitment to the unreserved auction. The confidence this gives their customers has enabled Ritchie Bros. to become one of the largest industrial auctioneer in the world. “
- 10/10/2017 – Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from $29.50 to $29.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2017 – Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from $25.00 to $23.00. They now have a “reduce” rating on the stock.
- 10/10/2017 – Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $29.00.
- 9/12/2017 – Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers was given a new $34.00 price target on by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/12/2017 – Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (RBA) opened at 28.17 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $29.96 and its 200-day moving average is $30.05. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated has a 12 month low of $26.68 and a 12 month high of $39.96. The firm has a market cap of $3.02 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 61.37 and a beta of 0.57.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE:RBA) (TSE:RBA) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 8th. The business services provider reported $0.33 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.32 by $0.01. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers had a net margin of 8.96% and a return on equity of 14.72%. The company had revenue of $166.20 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $161.85 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.37 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 4.7% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities analysts forecast that Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated will post $0.84 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, September 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, August 25th were given a $0.17 dividend. This represents a $0.68 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.41%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, August 23rd. Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 144.68%.
In other Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers news, CFO Sharon Ruth Driscoll purchased 1,375 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 7th. The shares were bought at an average price of $29.77 per share, with a total value of $40,933.75. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief financial officer now directly owns 1,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $29,770. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Insiders own 0.39% of the company’s stock.
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc is a Canada-based holding company. The Company is an industrial auctioneer and used equipment distributor, selling used equipment and other assets. Its segments include Core Auction, which is a network of auction locations that conduct live, unreserved auctions with both on-site and online bidding, and Other, which includes its EquipmentOne and Mascus International Holding B.V.
Receive News & Ratings for Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Incorporated Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Incorporated and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.