Media headlines about Emergent Capital (NYSE:IFT) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Emergent Capital earned a news impact score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the financial services provider an impact score of 45.2635150058769 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Alibaba launches $15B global research initiative to explore emerging tech (siliconangle.com)
- Yewno Named ?Outsells 2017 Emerging Company of the Year (itbusinessnet.com)
- AI And Deep Learning Firm ParallelDots Secures $1.4 Mn Funding From Multipoint Capital (inc42.com)
- MountainWest Capital Network Names FireFly Automatix the Fastest Growing Company in Utah for the Second Year in a Row (bizjournals.com)
- Human Capital Management Market Expected to Reach 22.51 Billion USD by 2022 (sbwire.com)
About Emergent Capital
Emergent Capital, Inc, formerly Imperial Holdings, Inc, is a specialty finance company that invests in asset classes, primarily life settlements. The Company, through its subsidiary companies, owns a portfolio of approximately 630 life insurance policies (life settlements). The Company purchases individual policies and portfolios of life insurance policies and manages those assets based on actuarial and market data.
Receive News & Ratings for Emergent Capital Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emergent Capital Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.