Bill Barrett Corporation (NYSE: BBG) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/10/2017 – Bill Barrett Corporation was given a new $4.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2017 – Bill Barrett Corporation was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2017 – Bill Barrett Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Bill Barrett Corporation, headquartered in Denver, explores for and develops oil and natural gas in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. The Company has projects in nine basins in the Rocky Mountains. “
- 9/28/2017 – Bill Barrett Corporation is now covered by analysts at Imperial Capital. They set an “in-line” rating and a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2017 – Bill Barrett Corporation had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 9/1/2017 – Bill Barrett Corporation was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 8/14/2017 – Bill Barrett Corporation was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Bill Barrett Corporation, headquartered in Denver, explores for and develops oil and natural gas in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. The Company has projects in nine basins in the Rocky Mountains. “
Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) opened at 4.14 on Friday. The company’s market capitalization is $310.01 million. Bill Barrett Corporation has a 52 week low of $2.66 and a 52 week high of $8.24. The company has a 50-day moving average of $3.69 and a 200-day moving average of $3.59.
Bill Barrett Corporation (NYSE:BBG) last posted its earnings results on Tuesday, August 1st. The energy company reported ($0.17) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.24) by $0.07. Bill Barrett Corporation had a negative net margin of 52.54% and a negative return on equity of 7.65%. The business had revenue of $51.07 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $53.57 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted ($0.13) EPS. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 8.0% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Bill Barrett Corporation will post ($0.75) EPS for the current year.
In other Bill Barrett Corporation news, CEO R Scot Woodall sold 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, October 6th. The shares were sold at an average price of $4.19, for a total value of $41,900.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. Corporate insiders own 2.70% of the company’s stock.
Bill Barrett Corporation is an independent energy company that develops, acquires and explores for oil and natural gas resources. The Company’s assets and operations are located in the Rocky Mountain region of the United States. It has over two areas of production: The Denver-Julesburg Basin (DJ Basin) and the Uinta Oil Program in the Uinta Basin.
Receive News & Ratings for Bill Barrett Corporation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bill Barrett Corporation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.