Media headlines about Renren (NYSE:RENN) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Renren earned a daily sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the technology company an impact score of 45.7169974083728 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Renren Inc. :RENN-US: Earnings Analysis: Q2, 2017 By the Numbers : September 11, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) and Renren (RENN) Financial Review (americanbankingnews.com)
- Shares Seesawing on Volume: Renren Inc (RENN) – Financial News Review (finnewsreview.com)
- Renren Inc. American Depositary (NYSE:RENN) Sees Heavy Trading Volume with 675K Shares Changing Hands – Modern Readers (modernreaders.com)
- Renren Inc. American Depositary (NYSE:RENN) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume – Modern Readers (modernreaders.com)
A number of research analysts have issued reports on RENN shares. BidaskClub upgraded shares of Renren from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Saturday, August 19th. ValuEngine upgraded shares of Renren from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Friday, September 1st.
Renren (RENN) traded up 1.68% on Tuesday, reaching $7.89. 76,002 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $7.30 and its 200 day moving average is $7.13. Renren has a 1-year low of $6.01 and a 1-year high of $12.50. The stock’s market capitalization is $539.87 million.
Renren Inc operates a real name social networking Internet platform in China. The Company enables users to connect and communicate with each other, share photos, and various features and services. The Company is developing Internet finance business to leverage its social networking services and user base in China, particularly focusing on the audience of college students and young people in China.
Receive News & Ratings for Renren Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Renren Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.