A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Asante Solutions (NASDAQ: PUMP) recently:
- 7/20/2017 – Asante Solutions had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/12/2017 – Asante Solutions is now covered by analysts at R. F. Lafferty. They set a “buy” rating and a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/12/2017 – Asante Solutions was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “ProPetro Holding Corp. provides oilfield services. It offers hydraulic fracturing and other complementary services to leading upstream oil and gas companies engaged in the exploration and production of North American unconventional oil and natural gas resources. ProPetro Holding Corp. is headquartered in Midland, Texas. “
- 7/12/2017 – Asante Solutions had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $15.50.
- 7/12/2017 – Asante Solutions was downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $18.00.
- 6/16/2017 – Asante Solutions was given a new $21.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Asante Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:PUMP) traded up 4.90% during trading on Tuesday, hitting $13.05. 639,464 shares of the stock were exchanged. Asante Solutions Inc has a 1-year low of $11.68 and a 1-year high of $15.30. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $13.52 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.47. The firm’s market capitalization is $1.08 billion.
Asante Solutions (NASDAQ:PUMP) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 10th. The company reported ($0.43) EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.05) by $0.38. The firm had revenue of $171.90 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $169.68 million. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 95.6% on a year-over-year basis. Equities analysts predict that Asante Solutions Inc will post $0.23 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Asante Solutions, Inc is a medical device company. The Company is a manufacturer of Asante Snap Insulin Pump System (Snap system), which is a pump featuring a modular design with pre-filled insulin cartridges and disposable pump bodies, utilized in combination with a controller. The Snap system comprises four components: the Snap system controller, a disposable pump body, disposable pre-filled insulin cartridges and disposable infusion sets.
Receive News & Ratings for Asante Solutions Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asante Solutions Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.