News headlines about InterCloud Systems (NASDAQ:ICLD) have been trending positive on Tuesday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research firm scores the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. InterCloud Systems earned a daily sentiment score of 0.31 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the information technology services provider an impact score of 80 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- InterCloud Launches New Machine Learning Security and Forensics … – DirectorsTalk Interviews (directorstalkinterviews.com)
- InterCloud Launches New Machine Learning Security and Forensics Solution for Health Care Networks and Medical … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- InterCloud Launches New Machine Learning Security and Forensics Solution for Health Care Networks and Medical Devices (finance.yahoo.com)
- InterCloud Systems Inc (ICLD) Shares Needle Moving -9.67% – Stock Press Daily (stockpressdaily.com)
- InterCloud launches multi-vendor SD-WAN solution – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
InterCloud Systems (NASDAQ:ICLD) opened at 0.0271 on Tuesday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $0.02 and its 200 day moving average is $0.03. InterCloud Systems has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.75. The company’s market cap is $3.30 million.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This piece of content was posted by Stock Observer and is the sole property of of Stock Observer. If you are viewing this piece of content on another website, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. and international trademark & copyright law. The correct version of this piece of content can be accessed at https://www.thestockobserver.com/2017/07/18/intercloud-systems-icld-receives-news-sentiment-rating-of-0-31-updated-updated-updated.html.
InterCloud Systems Company Profile
InterCloud Systems, Inc is a provider of cloud networking orchestration and automation for software-defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) cloud environments. The Company operates through four segments: applications and infrastructure, professional services, managed services and cloud services.
Receive News & Ratings for InterCloud Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InterCloud Systems Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.